Strawberry Thief Cushion Cover Kit – Full Colour Embroidery Version
Strawberry Thief Cushion Pattern
A beautiful cushion design featuring our own Strawberry Thief bird and needle design, originally inspired by William Morris’ iconic print of the same name. This pattern combines 2.5″ fabric squares and embroidery to create a delightful cushion, resulting in a beautiful statement piece to reflect your love of Liberty and the art of the stitch!
IN THIS KIT
• 80pk of 2.5″ charm squares in Liberty Tana Lawn
• 50cm strip of linen for stitching background and cushion backing
• Embroidery floss – 1 skein each of AK16 – Xavier, AK28 – Felix, AK5 – Delilah, AK12 – Prue, AK23 – Avery & AK14 – Marshal
• Embroidery needle
• Instruction booklet – with written + illustrated instructions for making your cushion cover
• Pattern sheet
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
• 50cm Round cushion insert
• Basic sewing machine supplies: sewing machine, thread, scissors
• Embroidery needles & hoop
+ We tear our Liberty to achieve a line that follows the grain of the fabric - fabric edges may reflect this process.
+ Colour accuracy - When selecting fabrics please be aware that although we have scanned and colour corrected fabric images, every screen shows colours differently. If you are not sure, we recommend purchasing a sample card or minimum cut to ensure the fabric is what you expect. Linen sample cards can be found here. Liberty Solid fabric sample cards can be found here and patterned Liberty Tana Lawn is available in small cuts of 25cm.
Once complete, your cushion cover will fit a 50cm round cushion insert.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 3 cm|