Liberty Quilted Tote Pattern – PDF
Please note, this is a downloadable PDF Pattern.
This is the gorgeous Liberty tote that our dreams are made of – perfectly lightweight, pretty and strong enough to sling over your shoulder for everyday use.
Featuring a deep gusset to make it easy to load up with all of your goodies, this bag is made with 3 layers of fabric to ensure it is as tough as it is beautiful! The quilting gives it a lovely texture and also adds to the durability of the bag.
This project is a quick and easy way to put your favourite Liberty designs to good use – so why not make a few?!
• 38cm(h) x 29cm(w) x 12cm(d)
YOU WILL NEED:
• 50cm Liberty Tana Lawn Patterned for outer bag
• 60cm Batting
• 50cm Liberty Tana Lawn Plain for lining
• Co-ordinating 50wt Aurifil thread
• Basting Pins
• Pins or wonderclips
• Sewing machine & supplies
• PDF Pattern Booklet – includes written + illustrated instructions for making your tote bag
• PDF Printable Pattern – choose from A4 size multi-page and A0 size single-page
+ We tear our Liberty to achieve a line that follows the grain of the fabric - fabric edges may reflect this process.
+ Colour accuracy - When selecting fabrics please be aware that although we have scanned and colour corrected fabric images, every screen shows colours differently. If you are not sure, we recommend purchasing a sample card or minimum cut to ensure the fabric is what you expect. Linen sample cards can be found here. Liberty Solid fabric sample cards can be found here and patterned Liberty Tana Lawn is available in small cuts of 25cm.
Downloadable PDF Pattern